"Z Visa," "Alien Employment License," "Foreigner Entry Visa Invitation Letter," "Temporary Residence Permit." If you're not familiar with these terms yet but you want to work in China and handle your own paperwork, this is information you're going to want to study.

Maturity: General
Native: English, Target: Chinese
Hosts: John, Jenny
Topics: visa, work

Discuss this Lesson (0)