If you intend to claim something as an expense in China, you need an "official receipt" (AKA "fapiao"). So don't just fight over the bill -- make sure you get this government-issued scrap of paper to make it official. Learn the magic words in this Chinese lesson.

Maturity: General
Native: English, Target: Chinese (Mandarin)
Hosts: John, Jenny
Function: choosing, requesting

Discuss this Lesson (0)