Learn English · EnglishPod Central
Brought to you by OpenLanguage English, this free weekly show gives you previews of some of the most popular EnglishPod lessons. For a complete learning experience on your smartphone and tablet, download the OpenLanguage app and get your complimentary English course now!
Elementary--Going To The Bakery
The bakery...so much great food all in one little place, don't know what to choose? Confused about how to order? No problem! Sit back and relax as EnglishPod explains it all!
- Bakery: store that bakes and sells bread and pastries.
- Loaf: any shaped or moulded mass of food.
- Sliced: cut into thin slices.
- Wheat: the grain of of some grasses, used in making flour, pasta, etc.
- Bread: a kind of food made of flour.
- Muffins: a small cake.
- Blueberry: the edible, usually bluish berry of various shrubs.
- Rye: a widely cultivated cereal grass.
- Total: complete amount.
- Cheesecake: a type of cake.
- Cakes: a baked dessert.
Sign up now and get a complimentary course.Sign Up Now!
Culture Show (Free)
One month no-risk money-back guarantee on all subscription products.